Roseate Spoonbills on Big Slough

Roseate Spoonbills on Big Slough
Roseate Spoonbills on Big Slough

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Atiscou Azalea Garden

June 4, 2016

Atiscou Azalea Garden

The fog had started to lift as we came back from the Pelagic Trip from Bar Harbor. I was hungry and decided to eat a breakfast brunch, then go and check out the beautiful azalea garden I had seen while lost on the previous evening. (Reason number one to be sure  to get lost often. You'll find the best stuff while lost. ) It was listed as one of the birding hotspots in the area so I was able to use the directions to find it again. The day remained cloudy, making flower closeups look really good. I was also able to show the some of the beautiful landscapes in this small, heavily planted garden.


I hope you enjoy the flowers and views as much as I did.














After watching this couple use the garden for a series of selfies, I couldn't resist including them 














































No comments:

Post a Comment