Roseate Spoonbills on Big Slough

Roseate Spoonbills on Big Slough
Roseate Spoonbills on Big Slough

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Early Spring in Mendocino Coast Botantical Garden

I had to go back to the wonderful Mendocino Coast Botanical Garden before I left. I ended up taking off a day in order to get  good light for photographs.

The magnolias, rhododendrons, azaleas, jonquils were in bloom. The cacti and succulents were amazing and the heather was just as spectacular as it was last time.






















This blog will be going up a few days after I arrived at Malheur NWR.  I got here safely mid afternoon of February 28.  I'll be telling you the story of my trip and early days there in the next few blogs. And so much is happening that I'll have to blog a little more often.



No comments:

Post a Comment